Friday, August 04, 2006

I've become temporarily bored with thinking about Woody Allen, so I'm interrupting the Woody Allen all-time top 5 to bring you, by no popular demand whatsoever...

THE ALL-TIME TOP 10 GIGS I'VE BEEN TO IN MY LIFE



10. SINEAD O'CONNOR
Fleadh Festival, Finsbury Park, London, June 1995

Her hair had grown a bit, her voice was richer and she had learned to make her anger soulful instead of self-righteous. Also she looked like she was having a blast. She easily walked away with the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger tim r said...

There is so popular demand. I'm thinking Ariel Pink in Berlin, somewhere higher...

You're becoming a blog demon!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Gator said...

It's taking over my life. I have a stack of work YAY high that has been staring at me all week. Someome needs to perform an intervention. Or an exoricism. Or something.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home